Thursday, September 8, 2011

2 months!



I can't believe that Benjamin is already 2 months old! (I also can't believe that this is the first "Ben" blog post, but I've been busy, right?)
We went to the doctor for his well baby visit & after all the initial drama, he looks good! He weighs 11 pounds 15.5 oz and is 23.25 inches long (he was 7 pounds 1 oz and 20 inches at birth). He is wearing 3 month clothes at the moment, but they are starting to get small & short, so I think I might have to get the 6 month clothes out this weekend! He loves to play on his mat & look at the lights & the blue bird. He likes to smile for mama & give me angry looks when I give him to dad, but am still right there. He also loves his bath...it is SO nice to have a happy baby in the bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment