Friday, January 6, 2012

6 months old!

I'm kind of in shock that my baby is 6 months old. It seems like his birth was so long ago, and that he's still so little all at the same time. He is such a sweet little guy, always smiling and moving.
He and I took at trip to California at the beginning of Christmas break to see my brother graduate(!). He was the best travel partner I could've asked for. Even after our terribly delayed flights and running through airports he was happy and smiling.


At 6 months he:
Has eaten in some very interesting places.
Is now eating a variety of foods: apples, squash, rice & oatmeal cereals, peas (that was a funny face!), sweet potatoes
Is very close to having teeth. I'm going to miss his big gummy grin.
Loves to bounce & is always in motion- if he is awake, he is moving.
Wears 6-12 or 9 month clothes & size 3 diapers. I can't wait to see how big he is on Monday at his check-up.
Is sitting on his own, though he still flops over or folds forward when he gets tired.
Loves to laugh at his big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment