Thursday, March 12, 2009
Poor Boy
My little man had a rough day today! He's all stuffy and congested (again), though when we went to the Dr. his ear infections were all gone, but he has a horrible cough. Then he was sitting next to me on the floor playing while I was eating dinner and he fell backward and bonked his head. Luckily I had my water bottle close by, so a little "big boy" cup with water saved the day. Then when I was feeding him dinner, green beans and apples & cherry, he started falling asleep in his high chair. I felt so bad, I just hate it when he is teething and feeling yucky! I'm so excited for the weekend, and then only one more week of work until we can play for a whole week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment