
I can't believe my baby boy is already 7 months old! It seems like just yesterday I was waiting and waiting (2 weeks!) for him to be born! He has grown and changed so much since then. He is already towards the end of his 6-12 months clothes. He was accidentally wearing some 12-18 month jeans the other day and they were just a tiny bit (1 inch) long.
He is starting to really scooch around (mostly backwards), though he really rolls a lot when he wants to get somewhere (or get something). He likes to play "Where's the Baby" basically peek a boo, but instead I look for the baby. He thinks it is Hilarious!!
He is still not such a good sleeper, last night he woke up about 10 minutes after I put him to bed and I had to go sit next to him to calm him down. I gave him his binky and he promply took it out and started chewing on it. It was so funny to watch him bite it, turn it around and bite it, and then for about 10 minutes he flicked the handle back and forth (in between biting of course!)

Maybe the best part of him getting older and bigger is the look that I get when I go to pick him up from daycare after work. Arms up and a big smile on his face, gotta love being a Mommy!
He is starting to really scooch around (mostly backwards), though he really rolls a lot when he wants to get somewhere (or get something). He likes to play "Where's the Baby" basically peek a boo, but instead I look for the baby. He thinks it is Hilarious!!
He is still not such a good sleeper, last night he woke up about 10 minutes after I put him to bed and I had to go sit next to him to calm him down. I gave him his binky and he promply took it out and started chewing on it. It was so funny to watch him bite it, turn it around and bite it, and then for about 10 minutes he flicked the handle back and forth (in between biting of course!)

Maybe the best part of him getting older and bigger is the look that I get when I go to pick him up from daycare after work. Arms up and a big smile on his face, gotta love being a Mommy!



No comments:
Post a Comment