Monday, October 17, 2011

Randomness

This weekend was quite a boring one-Good, I guess in preparation for busy weeks & weekends to come. I got an award on Friday evening for being "Outstanding" so that was fun, although getting home after 10pm was not! My little B had eaten all of the milk in the house, he can pack it away! We've done some decorating for Halloween, Husband did the outside (including the growing of the giant pumpkin.
Impressive, No?
D did most of the inside decorating, pics to come later. B is trying desperately to roll onto his tummy. He did it last night, but it was in our bed so their might have been an incline. I hope he does it today so I can break out my video camera (& Husband will stop giving me a hard time about not using it!)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! Your boys look so cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We do have our fair share of "angry face" pictures too!

    ReplyDelete