We had our big Ultrasound yesterday. When I asked Dean on Sunday whether he wanted a baby brother or sister he said "Sister, no brother", so of course....It's a boy! And there was definitely no disputing that fact. At the beginning of the U/S it didn't look like he was going to cooperate at all! He was sitting with his torso all rolled into a ball, and his legs stuck straight out together. But he's a squirmy one, so he moved around enough for the tech to tell. Now we just have to get the final results of the scan & I will feel much better!
Before we even knew Dean was a boy we had his name picked out, so it's hard now trying to come up with a name for this baby boy! I guess we have a few months though!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment