Today I decided to swing past the library on our way home from work/school. I knew it wasn't the best idea, because by the time I picked up Dean it was Almost time to eat, but I figured with the help of some Cheerios (I LOVE my little Cheerios container, by the way, don't know how I lived without it!) that we'd be ok. Instead of going to the big library we went to the little, cute, downtown library (little + cute = very quiet!). I tried to look quickly for a book that would fit in my giant mommy purse, but my new "wobbler" didn't like being carried. (And he doesn't understand Shh) When I stood him on the floor, however, he wanted to pull all the books off the shelf. SO we headed downstairs to the children's area, where Dean found a new toy (and a book or two).
Then tonight, after reading Strega Nona about 3 times, he was asleep by 8! Miraculous!



No comments:
Post a Comment