Sunday, June 7, 2009

10 Months!

Yesterday D turned 10 months old! (Seriously!?!)

Last year at this time I had a "very special" seat at graduation (so I didn't have to sit in a folding chair, and could easily sneak out if needed) and I thought that there was no way my belly could get any bigger (it definitely did!)

This year I'm leaving my little bug home with dad while I go to graduation and have some mommy time!
At 10 months he can:

  • Stand for seconds at a time (I think we were up to 10 this morning)
  • Clap (but only when he wants to)
  • Give high-fives to mom & dad
  • Wave bye-bye (again when he wants to)
  • Says uh-oh pretty consistently
  • Likes to be LOUD!
  • Army crawls to find me in the kitchen (or wherever else I am)
  • Pulls up on anything stationary (& some things that aren't)
  • Loves the cats (it is not so mutual)
  • Has NOT learned "gentle" when it comes to the cats :)
  • Wants to feed himself everything, and loves to eat off mommy's plate/fork
  • Wants to WALK!

He is currently about 23 pounds, and at 31 inches he is half as tall as me!

1 comment: